MX02S 48V 1000W 26" Fat Tire Electric Mountain BikeSheng Milo
Sheng Milo MX02S 26 Inch Fat Tire Electric Bike 48V 1000W Motor Snow Electric Bicycle with Shimano 21 Speed Mountain Electric Bicycle Pedal Assist Lithium Battery Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shengmilo MX02S Snow Electric Bike is not only an excellent professional snow bike, but it is also equipped with a powerful motor, Shimano 21 speed shifter system, Durable battery, adjustable and lockable aluminum suspension fork converts forward power in climbing or riding on the road, making the entire drivetrain smooth and durable. Whether it's off-road hills, jungle trails or city roads, snow, and beaches
- SAFETY DESIGN FOR RIDING COMFORTABLY - The Aluminum Alloy frame is light and strong, and the safe load of this ebike is up to 180kg. Hydraulic disc brakes make your riding trip safety, 26 x 4.0 inch fat tires can strengthen friction of the road surface, making driving more stable to suit all road conditions such as snow, road, beach and MTB mountain.The strong high strength Aluminum alloylsuspension fork and 21 Speeds Shift System can give you a comfortable and safety ride.
- 1000W 48V 17Ah - 48V*1000W brushless motor, strong power will add fun to your journey. The max speed of the motor is about 40km/h (25mph) and the gradeability can reach 35° in common road condition. The motor has a speed limit function: 20km/h to 35km/h optional. 48V 17Ah Lithium-ion battery, supports about 1000 times recharge cycle. Battery full charge takes 6-8 hours.
- 3 WORKING MODES - (1). Pedal Assist Mode：The Motor Will Assist You with a Moderate Amount of Power as You Pedal the Bicycle. In this mode you can drive 60-90km (37-56 miles) before you recharge. (2). Fully Electric Mode：Twist the Throttle in Any Increments of Power You Desire to Power the Motor of the Bicycle. In this mode, it has 40-50km (25-31 miles) battery range. (3). Manual Mode: Pedal the Bicycle Normally as You Would Any Bicycle.
- FAT TIRES - MX02S Is Equipped With 26" x 4.0" Fat Tires, Which Can Adapt To Snow, city road, Beach And Mountain Rides. The Bike Frame Is Made Of Aluminum Alloy 6601, Recommended Driver Height: 165cm - 200cm (5.3' - 6.5'), Maximum Weight Support: 180Kg (400 Lbs).
- Color Family: Black, Blue
- Maximum Speed: 40km/h (25mph); speed limitation is optional
- Maximum Mileage: 31 miles or 50 km (electric mode); 56 miles or 90 km (assistant mode)
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Motor: 1000W high-speed brushless gear motors
- Display: Advanced Colorful LCD Display with Cruise Control
- Derailleur: Shimano Gear 21 speeds
- Riding Model: Booster riding, Pure electric riding, Pure human riding
- Front Fork: Coil Suspension, Hydraulic
- Brakes: Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Head Light: LED Headlamp with Horn
- Tail Light: Integrated LED Light
- Fenders: Front and Rear
- Tire: 26” x 4.0”
- Vehicle Weight: 32 kg /70 lbs
- Load Capacity: 180 kg /400 lbs
- Battery: 48V 17Ah Lithium-ion Cells
- Charging Time: About 6 hours
- Package Size: 64*118*185 CM
What's In Box?
Our bikes are 85% pre-assembled, you need to install the front wheel and handlebar.
Sheng Milo E-bikes ship complete with everything you’ll need to get up and running, including:
- A Sheng Milo MX02S eBike
- Battery Charger
- Assembly tools
OKIDAS Warehouse & Maintenance Center
The electric bike will be shipped from one of these below warehouses by UPS, if you choose 3-8 Working Days Shipping Option:
1. CA Warehouse:
437 N Baldwin Park Blvd #AD7450, City of Industry, CA, 91746
2. NJ Warehouse:
380 Jelliff Aveune, Newark NJ 07108
Our Maintenance Center is located at:
139 eldridge st, New York, n y, 10002
1. Please make an appointment with us, if you want to visit our warehouse or service center.
2. Contact us by mail or make a phone call at first, when you find any quality issues.
3. If you want to make a return, read our return policy carefully and contact us first.
PAYPAL PURCHASE PROTECTION
Paypal Purchase Protection covers all eligible purchases where PayPal is used, as well as payments made through our website. We Accept Visa / Master Card / American Express / Discover Card & PayPal using a secure PayPal payment gateway!
You can pay with Debit or Credit Card via Paypal payment gateway. PayPal account optional but not required!
Wherever you buy our products, whether in the US or from any OKIDAS outlet or Distributor's store, you have 12 months to request repairs if any vehicle turns out to be faulty or not as advertised. The 12 months warranty period starts from the date your product is delivered, and you must inform the seller of any issue encountered with one of our products within 10 days of discovering the problem.
I bought this as a commuter e-bike that I can also take on trails for exercise and a little fun. I must say after just a few days owning it, this bike is pretty rad. From the looks to the performance, it's all there. There's definitely a bit of assembly required out of the box (and you'll likely need to buy your own pedals in advance since it probably won't come with pedals) but once it's all dialed in, this thing is a real beast. It's easy to ride, power assist levels 1 through 5 making it very versatile. The pedal-assist power gets triggered when you peddle, but it seems there's a slight delay built in to that function for safety. For example, if you're sitting in traffic stopped at a red light waiting to cross the intersection and you have the PAS setting high, say on 4 or 5 -- if it engaged as soon as you started pedaling with no delay, it would likely jerk or "buck" you around so I can see why it waits a second once you start pedaling so you can get your balance after pushing off right before it kicks in. This is my first e-bike, but it seems like it's a little sluggish to respond with full-electric using just the throttle, but once it's going, it's going. I'm fairly stocky weighing in around 215lbs but this thing got up to 50km per hour on a flat paved surface. The hydraulic breaks work very well if you need to stop quickly. The hydraulic brakes seem to be a feature you find at a certain price range, this bike has many (if not all) of the features of bikes double the price of this one or more. (Possible) Cons: It is a bit on the heavy side, around 80lbs dead weight before you add any gear, so you'll get a little upper body workout just moving this thing around, etc. Wish the seller offered the option to purchase an extra OEM battery. I'm very satisfied with the bike so far overall, I would purchase it again.